Thursday, December 22, 2011

SO PROUD!

Jeff graduated from UCO last week. He continued on a tradition of much of his family graduating from that college.
I am so proud of him! I don't even have words to describe how much.
I think his aunt said it best: "What a year you've had-wife degree and a baby on the way."
Jeff has worked very hard for his degree. And the past year he's been working over-night going to school and getting use to marriage (which being married to an emotional girl can't always be easy).
And along the way he has been the BEST husband and future dad.
No if he would just decide what he wants to do next..........:)
The day was beautiful. His mom and dad, sister Jennifer and Lindsay and brother-in-law Kasey came to support him.
Here's Jeff waiting in line to get his diploma:


A picture with Jennifer:


And one with his proud wife:

After his graduation (which thankfully was pretty short and sweet), we went to Texas Roadhouse. I was so happy that my steak and potatoes settled well that day because it was DELICIOUS!
I'm so proud of you Jeff. I know great things are ahead of you. Know that I will always be your biggest support and fan. I LOVE YOU!
P.S. I told his mom that I would even be willing to move to Bulgaria or Russia if he found a job there. She said she would have me declared legally incompetent so that we couldn't take the baby so far away:) So that probably won't happen anytime soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! Being married is the easiest part! Now I just need a job that doesn't require me to be up all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jeff! We miss you both and hope you both have a WONDERFUL Christmas! Love you! Carole & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations JEFF!!! Alecia, you are so stinking cute the way you write this blog. I am just catching up and discovering that I have a lot more to congratulate you about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to be a MOM. That little Hale is one lucky kid is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete