Friday, September 28, 2012

It's FALL!!!!

Even though we hit digits in the 90's this week, the Oklahoma Hale's are officially decorated for fall! 


I think it was around September 1st (or possibly sooner) that Livy and I pulled out the Halloween tub from the garage and starting putting our decorations up. 
I introduced her to all our witch friends.  She loves them!



On my birthday Jeff took me Halloween shopping and we showed Livy a witch and she would laugh and smile, it was so cute.  We showed her a ghost and no reaction....This girl takes after her mama!





Last Friday started out as a horrible one.  I had to work about 9 hours and Jeff took care of little O.  It was my first time away from her for so long.  It was horrible! (this is a picture of the little stinker after she pooped her pants at papa's and daddy's office.  I couldn't stop laughing, she looks like she's ticked off at being in only a diaper, but don't worry she's still wearing her bracelet).




  But it ended up great because her daddy took us out to dinner and on the way home we found this:
It's the cutest little pumpkin patch place here in Edmond.  Jeff said they have been there for years.  I was literally squealing with delight.  We got there the first day they opened. 
We loaded up our wagon with pumpkins and mums (and a little baby).  We also got a bale of hay and a cornstalk for our front porch.
Little O even got her own pumpkin for free!
The best part about this place is that we didn't have our checkbook on us and they just gave us an invoice and told us we could send them a check!  I love small town places like this.  They've earned our business for years to come.
And for the first time I wasn't sad to not be in Boston for the fall.  Sure I miss it, but this is my home and look at the fun things we get to do right in our own little town! 
I'm glad we're making memories for our little family to look back on in years to come.
Here's a picture (taken through my car window) of our front porch.  I love this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Love this time of year as well!! Oh Olivia is too cute for words. Great job at keeping us posted with your busy schedule! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cutie-pie little girl. I can't remember if I congratulated you and Jeff yet (if not then I'm super late), but CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete