Monday, October 17, 2011

Christmas List

Jeff and I are writing out our Christmas wish lists for each other. It will be nice this year to actually have jobs and be able to afford to buy a few things for each other:) I've seen Jeff's list and it has things like cologne, sweaters, a Bulgarian Hymn book, etc.......as I sat down tonight to write my list I could only think of 1 thing I REALLY want........

I sent an email to Jeff labeling it Christmas List and added this picture. Jeff opened it and said, "but I don't know how to find this baby."

I guess I better stick with perfume and kitchen tools this year:)

5 comments:

  1. I guess you can ask santa... or the mailman

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! That is a pretty quick response on his part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a step ahead of me! :) I'm still hoping to get engaged. =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. IF he is smart he'll snatch you up!

    Santa.....Good idea!

    I know Jodi....he's always thinking fast to get out of things:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That baby looks like it could be your offspring.......Auntie's waiting!

    ReplyDelete