Friday, November 8, 2013

Grandmas in town!!!

Olivia and I are obsessed with this lady!  My mom mad a visit to Oklahoma last week.  We had SO
much Fun!  My mom immediately won over this very picky about who she likes girls heart by what else?  Cheetos and necklaces.  It took about .2 seconds for Olivia to fall in love.  By the way, how cute is my mom with her Halloween treat bags?!?

 My mom stayed home the first day with O to bond and play while I got some much needed work done.  The next day we shopped until we dropped at the Outlet Mall.  Olivia had fun chasing birds and running around.  It was such a treat to have my mom tell me to go shop and she would take care of Olivia.  We had lunch at Smash Burger.  It was delicious!

 Wednesday night O woke up with a nightmare and wouldn't go to mom or dad.  Only her grammie would do.  This is how ALL 29 grandkids feel about her.  Every single baby that comes along is loved JUST as much as the previous one.  She and my dad are my heroes.
 Halloween day we did a little more shopping then my mom treated me and O to Red Lobster to lunch!  Then we did some trick or treating at our favorite peeps.  Aunt Cindy's & Uncle Rick, Aunt Karen's & Uncle Rob and Mimi and Papas. 
I'm thinking the night and week were a HUGE success.  I'm so thankful for my mom.  I can call her when I'm sad, happy, or any old time and she knows JUST what to say.  She's busier now with her family than she was when we were growing up.  We all fight over her!!  Thanks mom for taking time to come see us.  We're counting down the days until your next visit.  We LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alicia, I love this! Truer words have never been spoken. I'm glad you had such a good week. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete