Saturday, January 4, 2014

No more bottles

It's a BIG day in the Hale household!  Liv is no longer drinking a bottle.  About a month ago we cut out her morning bottle.  And tonight, we didn't give her her nighttime bottle.  Her Dr. wanted her to be completely done by 18 months.  Her 18 month check-up is in about 3 weeks, so we thought now was as good as time as any.  She doesn't really ask for it, and is drinking water out of her sippy really well, so we decided to bite the bullet.
We cut up the nipples so we wouldn't be tempted to go back.  It's a good/sad time.  Where is my baby going?  She's getting SO big.  I'm happy she's growing and progressing, but I didn't think time was going to fly by at light speed.  
I'll just have to buy her a new outfit to make myself feel better:)

1 comment:

  1. OH man, this is SO true. When you have children time goes by faster than it EVER has before I'm afraid. I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. You are happy that they are hitting new milestones and getting bigger and progressing, but it does seem to go by WAY too fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete