Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's been too long!

It's been awhile since I've updated my blog.  I thought about just letting it go, but I love the record that it creates, even if I don't update it all the time.
(O's last day at the office.  Most of her stuff was already packed up and gone)
We have had some BIG changes in our home!  Back in February after a lot of thought and prayer I decided to quit my job.  While I loved the people I worked with there were some changes being made at the company and I didn't trust the owners any longer.  It had been stressful there for awhile with broken promises and other things and plus Olivia was getting a little restless.  So February 21st was my last day.
(Cleaning Papa's house!)
I was beyond scared about losing my income, but things have worked out really well since I quit.  We definitely don't have as much disposable income, but Jeff has really supported me being at home with Olivia which means the world to me.  He is such a great provider and going to school as well as working full time, I couldn't be more proud of him.  I also work a few hours a week for Rusty and at a gym day care 3 days a week.  Both jobs I get to bring O with me.  It's amazing what getting rid of the stress in my life has done for our family.  Not to mention the time I now have to devote to my home and family.  I feel like I have my life back.  Everybody is happier!  One of the first days at home Liv just looked at me and said "happy."  I feel this is the way it is meant to be.
(I feel like most days I spend cleaning up one mess after the other, and I LOVE it!!!)
We've been having a lot fun going to story hour, the zoo playing at the park, cooking and other fun things.  It's also so much fun to stay at home in our pj's all day if we want to!
  I know Olivia is going to be grown up before I know it.  I'm so glad I get to be the one with her to see her grow and teach her new things.  It goes by SO fast and I wouldn't miss a minute of it.  Even the difficult times.



 (Now we have more time for things like this!!!!  It's so fun being out during the day with Olivia.  Sometimes I'm at an activity with O and I can't believe this is our life now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment