Thursday, June 30, 2011

You know it's true love when........





I really lucked out in the husband department. No seriously, I REALLY did. Jeff does so many things for me to show me he loves me. And he takes SUCH great care of our little family. One of those things is working over-night at Wal-Mart while going to school. Many times I'll wake up when he comes home and he'll say, "I got you some prizes last night." He may have gotten that term from my family who LOVES to get prizes fore each other!!!


Anyway, this morning I woke to my flour and sugar jar re-filled with extras to spare. It may seem like a little thing but to a baker who ran out while baking bread sticks last night (major disaster)......It was such a huge thing. It's just one of the MANY thoughtful things my sweet husband does all the time for me. I love him SO much. And I'm so grateful he wasn't 18, like I originally thought he was, because I can handle being 5 and a half years older.....but not 14!

3 comments:

  1. That's really sweet. I love good prizes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really appreciate the little things too. I'm so glad you two found each other match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two really are meant for each other! He treats you like a princess, which I always knew you would find! You're a great wife too. The little things are definitely what makes life precious.

    ReplyDelete